Re: [NTO] Unsophisticated Users Don't Scroll

  • sisterscape
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 30, 2008
      --- On Mon, 12/29/08, Ray Shapp <ras45@...> wrote:

      > Also, I'm worried
      > about space on the top menu bar. Dick has just requested
      > that I add a new link
      > on the menu for "Motorcycles". Maybe one more for
      > "Features" or "Stories" or
      > "Articles" would meet the need you cite.

      "At the top" does not necessarily mean the menu bar. I was thinking more "above the fold", maybe in a sidebar. However, one of the suggested categories would work just fine. Navigation is the single most important feature of a site IMO. It should be carefully thought out because if you ever change it, links pointing to you will be broken and it could even affect search engine rankings.