Re: [NTO] Setting permissions for an Apache server

    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 8, 2008
      Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
      > Sloppy and careless and now I am paying for it.

      Don't be too hard on yourself. What's eight hours between friends? I
      make that one good night's sleep and everything will look brighter
      in the morning. If the defacement really is as simple and dumbminded
      as you say, the cleaning up will be done in a jiffy and you would
      have the upload part on your hands anyway.
      Any IT house with a big outside line you might call a favour in
      from? That's what old friends from back when are for, isn't it?

      Good luck