Re: [NTO] Libraries

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      Edward wrote:
      > I have a library, "MY CLIPS 2" that is corrupted and I would like to delete the Library. But it won't let me. Maybe a read only thing, how do I remove the read only and make so that I can make changes to it or delete the thing. Is there a ntb-General list for questions relating to Notetab in General?
      > Ed

      Ed, a library would be under clips.

      The issue is possibly one of write permissions or location, depending on
      what you are trying to do.

      Try adding a clip to the library. If you can then I believe you have
      proper permissions.

      The next issue is figuring out where it is. Most are now under user
      settings/application data instead of in the notetab folder as you might
      expect.