Libraries

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      I have a library, "MY CLIPS 2" that is corrupted and I would like to delete the Library. But it won't let me. Maybe a read only thing, how do I remove the read only and make so that I can make changes to it or delete the thing. Is there a ntb-General list for questions relating to Notetab in General?
      Ed

    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
        Edward wrote:
        > I have a library, "MY CLIPS 2" that is corrupted and I would like to delete the Library. But it won't let me. Maybe a read only thing, how do I remove the read only and make so that I can make changes to it or delete the thing. Is there a ntb-General list for questions relating to Notetab in General?
        > Ed

        Ed, a library would be under clips.

        The issue is possibly one of write permissions or location, depending on
        what you are trying to do.

        Try adding a clip to the library. If you can then I believe you have
        proper permissions.

        The next issue is figuring out where it is. Most are now under user
        settings/application data instead of in the notetab folder as you might
        expect.