Re: [NTO] Notetab Pro Question

  • bruce_n_wright
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2008
      --- In ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, "Edward" <ebrown1927@...> wrote:

      > Axel wrote:
      > >Easier still, if you close NoteTab with that file still open it
      will be
      > opened the next time you call the program.
      >
      > Axel
      > So far no matter what I do it opens to a blank page. I thought
      that should
      > be the way it worked but not now. So I opened NoteTab Light and it
      works
      > that way, the correct way that you stated. Why pro will not do that
      is a
      > mystery for now. Something must be missing.
      > Ed

      See if this works...

      Go to View | Option | General and check on "Reload Open Documents"

      Regards
      Bruce
    • Larry Hamilton
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 28, 2008
        Edward wrote:
        > Axel wrote:
        >
        >> Easier still, if you close NoteTab with that file still open it will be
        >>
        > opened the next time you call the program.
        >
        > Axel
        > So far no matter what I do it opens to a blank page. I thought that should
        > be the way it worked but not now. So I opened NoteTab Light and it works
        > that way, the correct way that you stated. Why pro will not do that is a
        > mystery for now. Something must be missing.
        > Ed
        It sounds like a permissions issue. Is your ini file marked read only?
        When you close NoteTab, it writes changes in open documents to the ini.
        If it is not marked read only, does the user you sign in as have
        permissions to the directory with the ini file?

        With version 5.x, the ini file is created by default in the user
        directory. If you have it in the program directory, the user you signe
        in as will need permissions to that directory.

        Larry Hamilton