Re: [NTO] Notetab Pro Question

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2008
      Edward wrote:
      > but I would like to have it open on the last page I was working on,

      That's File -> Reopen, the last used file is the top entry. You can't
      give it a keyboard shortcut but you can write a clip

      ^!Keyboard ALT+F R

      and place that into your clipbar. Put the icon at about the middle of
      the bar and your mouse will be placed right for the submenu.

      Easier still, if you close NoteTab with that file still open it will be
      opened the next time you call the program.

      Axel
    • Edward
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 27, 2008
        Axel wrote:
        >Easier still, if you close NoteTab with that file still open it will be
        opened the next time you call the program.

        Axel
        So far no matter what I do it opens to a blank page. I thought that should
        be the way it worked but not now. So I opened NoteTab Light and it works
        that way, the correct way that you stated. Why pro will not do that is a
        mystery for now. Something must be missing.
        Ed
      • bruce_n_wright
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 27, 2008
          --- In ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, "Edward" <ebrown1927@...> wrote:

          > Axel wrote:
          > >Easier still, if you close NoteTab with that file still open it
          will be
          > opened the next time you call the program.
          >
          > Axel
          > So far no matter what I do it opens to a blank page. I thought
          that should
          > be the way it worked but not now. So I opened NoteTab Light and it
          works
          > that way, the correct way that you stated. Why pro will not do that
          is a
          > mystery for now. Something must be missing.
          > Ed

          See if this works...

          Go to View | Option | General and check on "Reload Open Documents"

          Regards
          Bruce
        • Larry Hamilton
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 28, 2008
            Edward wrote:
            > Axel wrote:
            >
            >> Easier still, if you close NoteTab with that file still open it will be
            >>
            > opened the next time you call the program.
            >
            > Axel
            > So far no matter what I do it opens to a blank page. I thought that should
            > be the way it worked but not now. So I opened NoteTab Light and it works
            > that way, the correct way that you stated. Why pro will not do that is a
            > mystery for now. Something must be missing.
            > Ed
            It sounds like a permissions issue. Is your ini file marked read only?
            When you close NoteTab, it writes changes in open documents to the ini.
            If it is not marked read only, does the user you sign in as have
            permissions to the directory with the ini file?

            With version 5.x, the ini file is created by default in the user
            directory. If you have it in the program directory, the user you signe
            in as will need permissions to that directory.

            Larry Hamilton