Re: [NTO]

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2008
      Axel Berger wrote:
      >Adrien Verlee wrote:
      > > Do you need a texteditor? :-)
      >

      >Negatives
      > Weird clipbook/library features which I always disable after
      >installing.
      >
      >Hmm, interesting. Worth a look perhaps?

      Nah. I wouldn't bother. ;-)

      Great list though! Thanks for that, Adrien.

      Lotta
    • Jeff Scism
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2008
        Axel Berger wrote:
        > Adrien Verlee wrote:
        >
        >> Do you need a texteditor? :-)
        >>

        > NoteTab
        > Author: Fookes Software
        > Features:
        > Some simple but handy file/selection manipulations:
        > Negatives
        > Weird clipbook/library features which I always disable after
        > installing.
        >
        > Hmm, interesting. Worth a look perhaps?
        >
        > Axel
        Hmm. Just like buying a 4WD and throwing away the Tranny.

        Jeff
      • melchior prisi
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2008
          Hi,

          ----- on 06.11.2008 16:33 loro wrote:
          > Great list though! Thanks for that, Adrien.

          This reminds me to recommend 'wikidPad' to all interested in outliners.
          (no, I'm not affiliated..)

          It's not exactly an outliner but can be used as such.

          Unicode, HTML-export, regexp-search and mor smart features...

          http://wikidpad.sourceforge.net/
          http://wikidpad.sourceforge.net/screens/screen1.gif
          http://wikidpad.sourceforge.net/help/

          Regards,