Re: [NTO]

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2008
      Adrien Verlee wrote:
      > Do you need a texteditor? :-)

      NoteTab
      Author: Fookes Software
      Features:
      Some simple but handy file/selection manipulations:
      Negatives
      Weird clipbook/library features which I always disable after
      installing.

      Hmm, interesting. Worth a look perhaps?

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2008
        Axel Berger wrote:
        >Adrien Verlee wrote:
        > > Do you need a texteditor? :-)
        >

        >Negatives
        > Weird clipbook/library features which I always disable after
        >installing.
        >
        >Hmm, interesting. Worth a look perhaps?

        Nah. I wouldn't bother. ;-)

        Great list though! Thanks for that, Adrien.

        Lotta
      • Jeff Scism
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2008
          Axel Berger wrote:
          > Adrien Verlee wrote:
          >
          >> Do you need a texteditor? :-)
          >>

          > NoteTab
          > Author: Fookes Software
          > Features:
          > Some simple but handy file/selection manipulations:
          > Negatives
          > Weird clipbook/library features which I always disable after
          > installing.
          >
          > Hmm, interesting. Worth a look perhaps?
          >
          > Axel
          Hmm. Just like buying a 4WD and throwing away the Tranny.

          Jeff
        • melchior prisi
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 9, 2008
            Hi,

            ----- on 06.11.2008 16:33 loro wrote:
            > Great list though! Thanks for that, Adrien.

            This reminds me to recommend 'wikidPad' to all interested in outliners.
            (no, I'm not affiliated..)

            It's not exactly an outliner but can be used as such.

            Unicode, HTML-export, regexp-search and mor smart features...

            http://wikidpad.sourceforge.net/
            http://wikidpad.sourceforge.net/screens/screen1.gif
            http://wikidpad.sourceforge.net/help/

            Regards,