Re: [Clip] capture command prompt output in notetab?

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2008
      Mike Breiding wrote:
      > I tried this a got the output below.
      > I need help interpreting it.
      > Since this is OT please email me privately or move to NT/OT
      > Thanks,
      > -mb

      Mike,

      Traceroute/tracert is a command for checking out the route to a given
      domain or ip address, so can be used to diagnose issues on a network.

      This link has a good explanation of both traceroute, the Unix/Linux
      version of the command and lower down on the page the Windows tracert
      command.

      http://www.exit109.com/~jeremy/news/providers/traceroute.html

      This link from Microsoft may also be of help:

      http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314868

      I used this query in Google: "tracert output", without the quotes.

      Larry Hamilton
      Kairos Computer Solutions
      http://www.kairoscomputers.com/
      Sales Affiliate for Grisoft Anti-Virus