Re: [NTO] EzImager Will Not Reload

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2008
      --- In ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, Alec Burgess <buralex@...> wrote:

      > cc: EzImager@yahoogroups.com
      > Eric - I've duplicated this on same system as Ray has.
      > Ray Shapp (ras45@...) wrote (in part) (on 08-08-18 at 23:47):
      > > After I exit from EzImager, I cannot reload it normally. Task
      > > Manager does not show EzImager as a running application after
      > > exiting. In order to reload, it is necessary to kill the EzImager
      > > process by using Task Manager.
      > > Must I exit in a special way in order to allow reloading without
      > > using Task Manager to kill any residual EzImager process?
      > >
      > > I'm using EzImager v2.1 under WinXP Pro SP3.

      That's not the most recent version.

      I'm running EZImager 2.22 (released in Feb, 2008) on XP SP3, and that
      problem seems to have been fixed.

      Regards,
      Sheri
    • Ray Shapp
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19, 2008
        Hi Alec, Harvey, and Sheri,

        Thank you for your quick replies.

        <<I'm running EZImager 2.22 (released in Feb, 2008) on XP SP3, and that
        problem seems to have been fixed.>>

        As suggested, I installed v2.22, and the problem has indeed been solved. You
        guys (and Eric) are great!

        Many thanks. Thanks also for the tip about Process Explorer.

        Ray Shapp