151 messages

  • DA
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2000
      Hi All,

      I just received 151 NoteTab messages. Most of them are marked [Clip]
      but a few are marked [FB]. Except for the ones marked [FB] They seem to
      be duplicates of the ones that I have already received. I cannot find
      my e-mail address in the header.

      Most of them are dated from 7-29-00 and later. A couple of earlier ones
      going back to 6-1-00 were also included. Anyone else have this
      problem?

      DA

      A sample header follows:

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24, 2000
        Hi DA,

        >I just received 151 NoteTab messages....Most of them are dated
        >from 7-29-00 and later. A couple of earlier ones going back to
        >6-1-00 were also included. Anyone else have this problem?

        Unfortunately, Jody made a big boo-boo. :( I accidently sent a
        post to the Clips list with three attachments that was meant to
        go to Eric. What messed it up was I did not zip them so eGroups
        put them in the body of the message thinking it was a text based
        files that I purposely attached to be posted. I put a bug report
        into eGroups because I have the lists set not post attachments.

        Had I realized the mailbox from Poco was so big (500+kb) I would
        have zipped it before sending and eGroups would have ignored it.
        I'm sorry you all had to download my test mail for MailBag
        Assistant which is in its final beta testing stages for the
        version 1.5 release. If you want to play with it (supports OE5
        now) you can download from: http://www.fookes.com/beta

        Did they all come though as separate posts for you?

        mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...
      • Marco Bernardini
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 21, 2000

          I find a nice free program called Thotor downloadable at
          http://www.stanford.edu/~norda/thotor/thotor.zip

          It's only 282 kb zipped, don't require setup and makes nice, small
          thumbnails and easy-to-modify (with NT, of course!) HTML code, if you don't
          like thumbnails on a single strip.
          A small drawback: you need to add the shortcut in Start menu manually.

          Bye!

          Marco Bernardini