Looking for a program

  • M.M.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2008
      Hello,
      Looking for a program which counts elements (such as image files) in a
      main folder with sub-folders in, and produces a report which can be later
      printed as a list.
      Thanks in advance
      Mordechai

    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2008
        M.M. wrote:
        > Hello,
        > Looking for a program which counts elements (such as image files) in a
        > main folder with sub-folders in, and produces a report which can be later
        > printed as a list.
        > Thanks in advance
        > Mordechai

        Mordechai,

        This could be done with a clip, or, you could download and try this
        program from Mitec.

        http://www.mitec.cz/dirlist.html

        ºvº SL_198 created_2008.07.16_01.05.42

        Potential bumper sticker
        • I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
        € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com