Batch file to Exe program

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2008
      I ran across this while looking up a DOS/CLI function for a one-off
      batch file.

      I use the website http://www.computerhope.com/ to refresh my memory on
      these things, as they have some short examples that help.

      Anyway, I happened to notice today that they have a downloads section
      with free programs and they have two programs for making exes out of
      batch files, one for DOS and one for Windows.

      This ties in to a side project I am working on, so I tested the Windows
      version. The program is a GUI if you click it, or CLI via batch file or
      command prompt. It can give an icon and all the incidental information
      (version, company, etc.) on the property pages. However, the version for
      download has a glitch and cannot do both an icon and the incidental
      information.

      HTH,

      --
      Larry Hamilton