[NTO] Re: [NTB] Can a NoteTab Clip Do This??

  • acummingsus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2008
      Hi Laurie, All,

      1. if what Laurie want can done via keystrokes (without using mouse)
      then likely a clip could do it (watch out for Win Vista though its
      security model has/may interfere).

      2. Alec shared (CoScripter).

      3.

      http://search.cpan.org/~petdance/WWW-Mechanize-1.34/lib/WWW/Mechanize.pm

      That (Perl module) Perl can do what's been requested.

      But you need a programmer to write the Perl program that would then in
      turn utilize the power of that Perl module.

      **And**, the mentioned programmer *will need* most if not all of what
      you could [already] not share with Alec.

      I'm not at all (not even near) advanced enough in my Perl program
      writing skills for this one (Oh how I'd love to be that advanced
      though). But, one day, it is my dream to put to the back end (handled
      behind the scenes) **While NOT** using web browser (I can already do
      real simple ones -- but when it becomes secure login - enter username
      and password or button click or enter info into a form --
      [interactivity] it's these more complex that I'm yet to get experience
      at back ending.

      Alan.