Re: [NTO] RE: Opera warning (not)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16 10:26 PM
      gkluther wrote:
      > Sorry, you didn't spend more time looking at the cool stuff
      > they have done. There are hundreds of skins to suit your liking.

      As I said - it's a matter of taste and maybe I'm just wrong. My main
      point is this though: It was very difficult to revert back, so I do
      recommend not to just upgrade but try a parallel installation first.
      After that I don't want to influence anyone in which of the two to
      delete and which to keep.

      I will also grant you that this tends to be my standard reaction. I
      just don't like change, especially gratuitous change for change's
      sake. I have spent a lot of time getting used to the old way of
      things and I don't like having to throw all that away.
      NoteTab at least only changes things for valid and very good reasons
      and does not devalue our experience just on a whim.