Re: [NTO] Opera warning

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2008
      Scott Fordin wrote:
      > Just wondering. "Disgust" is a word we don't often hear from you!

      Actually, as it took me all of two minutes, the same as most. In
      comparison to current alternatives Win98 is an engineer's delight -
      clean straight lines, clear symbols and legible text. I have never
      been into LSD and other drugs, but I presume you have to be to like
      the blurred pastel XP gum bubbles. There also seemed to be more
      clutter on the screen.
      Maybe I'll try again some time. As it was all I wanted to do was to
      quickly step back and close the door again, only to find that the
      floor had gone behind me.