Not completely stupid

  • phil
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2000
      I SENT THIS TO THE HTML GROUP TOO-SORRY IF YOU GOT
      IT TWICE.

      For the last 26 years I worked, I worked less than 5 months per year,
      and played the rest of the time.

      For the last 13 years I have played full time.

      Computers and HTML and all the rest of the stuff ( CSS-M2-3?) may baffle
      me, but I still play 100% of the time.

      The best days work is not as good as the worst day fishing, flying,
      crabbing,
      clamming, reading, music playing, Etc Etc Etc..

      Thanks to you all for your help.

      Old, but not dead yet. Phil E.