Re: [NTO] Re: [NTB] NoteTab and Opera - Quirk? (fwd)

  • Michael Acklin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2000
      I agree with you Scott. As I have Opera 4.02 also and love it. And have been using Opera for about 2 years now. But the real problem with Opera is the price. I mean to me it is well worth the price, but Netscape and IE both are for free and more and more people are going to use what they can get for the least amount of cost.

      I have been developing Web sites for some time now and have seen where Netscape was the dominate Web Browser until IE came online and was free. After that, I believe IE has a 70-80% share now, even with Netscape going free.

      Until everyone starts saving resources and hard disk space, which will never happen as I just saw a 30.6 GIG EIDE Maxtor Hard Drive for $103.00, they will never find out what a great program Opera is.