Re: [NTO] Looking for a replacement for a Windows widget

    Message 1 of 3 , May 24 9:17 PM
      Alec wrote:
      >I think there are number of them around. Google (w/o quotes) alt tab
      >replacement

      What quotes? ;-o) Duh. That simple... Found a lot and they all looked
      the same, so I settled on this free one to start with (link below).
      But it seems good, is mall and very customizable. Once I got rid of
      all the shadows and things it looked nice, so I'll probably stick with it.

      <http://www.ntwind.com/software/taskswitchxp.html?>

      Thanks!