[NTO] Re: FW: [NTB] Oh No! Not Another NoteTab List!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2000
      Hi Bruce Wright,

      >Hey, shouldn't the 15 of us be reading this over here :)

      Yeppers!

      Hi RS,

      >> 15 NoteTab'n Clip Junkie Geek Fools

      > That's good news! :)

      So, you're one too, eh? <g>

      ð¿-
      Jody

      If you didn't laugh at us today,
      you missed some great jokes!

      The Clean-Funnies List
      mailto:CF@...?subject=subscribe

      See ya in the funnies!-)
    • Raymond Fitzgerald
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2000
        >> 15 NoteTab'n Clip Junkie Geek Fools

        <yawn> Guess that's me too. Here's a pretty darn good clipart site I found
        tonight:

        http://www.hutchal.clara.net/clara.net/h/u/t/hutchal/webspace/clipart/angels
        .htm

        That's the angels page. Go to the lower left navigation and check out all
        the other neat categories too!

        Cheers,
        Ray
      • RS
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31, 2000
          Hi Jody, guys, gals,

          At 11:40 PM 01/31/00 -0600, you wrote:
          >Hi Bruce Wright,
          >
          >>Hey, shouldn't the 15 of us be reading this over here :)
          >
          >Yeppers!
          >
          >Hi RS,
          >
          > >> 15 NoteTab'n Clip Junkie Geek Fools
          >
          > > That's good news! :)
          >
          >So, you're one too, eh? <g>

          Must be by definition...-:)

          I see everybody is as excited with the new list as children in a new
          playground!

          Gee, no rules...!

          Regards,

          RS
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 31, 2000
            Hi RS,

            > Gee, no rules...!

            Pretty much so. :) I did leave the no attachments on and snip
            unneeded text in replies, but that is the norm for any mailing
            list. there are some that allow attachments, but there is really
            no need for it. Everybody does not want everything that
            everybody else does.

            The only time I'll step in is if we start getting into a hot
            argument or foul language and the like.

            Other than that - have at it.

            Happy Camper,
            Jody Adair