re: Winfax Pro Software (reply)

  • gkluther
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2008
      I find faxitnice to be an easy to use fax service. It costs about $0.18/fax
      and you buy a credit. This is what I use for sending faxes. You can also
      receive faxes with them but it is a slightly different plan and I think it
      has a monthly fee where the sending options is strictly per fax. I don't
      send many and it beats going to the local office supply and paying $1/pg.
      That's my $.02. (Sorry, can't remember the Alt-key combo for the cent sign.)

      --
      "Good Health means you are dying at the slowest possible rate!!"