RE: [NTO] Win fax Pro Software

  • Precision Seeding
    Message 1 of 7 , May 14, 2008
      Hi Greg:

      Most of the prime contractor's still want paper to file I guess. So I end up
      doing a lot of stuff manually

      I have about 100 Prime Contractors that I have to send Job Quotes out to.
      Burns a lot of paper and Ink.

      I miss-spelled the software should be Winfax Pro.

      Bill Scott

      _____

      Message 2 of 7 , May 14, 2008
        Hi Bill,

        On 15 May 08 01:25 "Precision Seeding" <bscott022@...> said:
        > I miss-spelled the software should be Winfax Pro.

        As I was saying, Windows has Fax capability built-in these days - but
        it's not installed by default.

        On WinXP go to Control Panel, then Add or Remove Programs, then Add or
        Remove Windows Components. Check the "Fax Serivces" box and a Fax is
        added to your choice of printers.

        I haven't used it for heavy-weight printing of the kind that you would
        need, but as I recall you use the Standard Windows address book for
        storing fax numbers to pick for your regular fax conacts.

        Create a cover page as a template in Word (or similar).

        Can't recall what other facilities WinFax Pro used to offer that's not
        contained within Windows these days.

        Greg
      • fw7oaks
        Message 3 of 7 , May 15, 2008
          If Windows doesn't meet your needs try Amazon.com they have some copies listed from $55

          fw

            From: Precision Seeding <bscott022@hughes. <mailto:bscott022%40hughes.net>
            net>
            To: ntb-OffTopic@ <mailto:ntb-OffTopic%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com