RE: [NTO] Winfax Pro Software

  • Precision Seeding
    Message 1 of 7 , May 14 5:18 PM
      Winfax Pro Software Does anyone use this software?

      Could you recommend Fax software?

      Thanks Bill

    • Precision Seeding
      Message 2 of 7 , May 14 5:25 PM
        Hi Greg:

        Most of the prime contractor's still want paper to file I guess. So I end up
        doing a lot of stuff manually

        I have about 100 Prime Contractors that I have to send Job Quotes out to.
        Burns a lot of paper and Ink.

        I miss-spelled the software should be Winfax Pro.

        Bill Scott

        _____

        Message 3 of 7 , May 14 10:56 PM
          Hi Bill,

          On 15 May 08 01:25 "Precision Seeding" <bscott022@...> said:
          > I miss-spelled the software should be Winfax Pro.

          As I was saying, Windows has Fax capability built-in these days - but
          it's not installed by default.

          On WinXP go to Control Panel, then Add or Remove Programs, then Add or
          Remove Windows Components. Check the "Fax Serivces" box and a Fax is
          added to your choice of printers.

          I haven't used it for heavy-weight printing of the kind that you would
          need, but as I recall you use the Standard Windows address book for
          storing fax numbers to pick for your regular fax conacts.

          Create a cover page as a template in Word (or similar).

          Can't recall what other facilities WinFax Pro used to offer that's not
          contained within Windows these days.

          Greg
        • fw7oaks
          Message 4 of 7 , May 15 3:11 AM
            If Windows doesn't meet your needs try Amazon.com they have some copies listed from $55

            fw

              From: Precision Seeding <bscott022@hughes. <mailto:bscott022%40hughes.net>
              net>
              To: ntb-OffTopic@ <mailto:ntb-OffTopic%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com