Winpro fax Software

  • Precision Seeding
    Message 1 of 7 , May 14, 2008
      Winpro fax Software Does anyone use this software and could you please
      advise where I might get it ? Thanks Bill

    • Greg Chapman
      Message 2 of 7 , May 14, 2008
        Hi Bill,

        On 14 May 08 18:52 "Precision Seeding" <bscott022@...> said:
        > Winpro fax Software Does anyone use this software and could you
        > please advise where I might get it ? Thanks Bill

        Goodness me. Haven't thought about that since MS started bundling fax
        facilities with Windows.

        What does it offer that Windows does't. I know my wife's business
        still uses fax but I thought hers was the only one in the world left!
        :-)

        Greg
      • Precision Seeding
        Message 3 of 7 , May 14, 2008
          Winfax Pro Software Does anyone use this software?

          Could you recommend Fax software?

          Thanks Bill

        • Precision Seeding
          Message 4 of 7 , May 14, 2008
            Hi Greg:

            Most of the prime contractor's still want paper to file I guess. So I end up
            doing a lot of stuff manually

            I have about 100 Prime Contractors that I have to send Job Quotes out to.
            Burns a lot of paper and Ink.

            I miss-spelled the software should be Winfax Pro.

            Bill Scott

            _____

            Message 5 of 7 , May 14, 2008
              Hi Bill,

              On 15 May 08 01:25 "Precision Seeding" <bscott022@...> said:
              > I miss-spelled the software should be Winfax Pro.

              As I was saying, Windows has Fax capability built-in these days - but
              it's not installed by default.

              On WinXP go to Control Panel, then Add or Remove Programs, then Add or
              Remove Windows Components. Check the "Fax Serivces" box and a Fax is
              added to your choice of printers.

              I haven't used it for heavy-weight printing of the kind that you would
              need, but as I recall you use the Standard Windows address book for
              storing fax numbers to pick for your regular fax conacts.

              Create a cover page as a template in Word (or similar).

              Can't recall what other facilities WinFax Pro used to offer that's not
              contained within Windows these days.

              Greg
            • fw7oaks
              Message 6 of 7 , May 15, 2008
                If Windows doesn't meet your needs try Amazon.com they have some copies listed from $55

                fw

                  From: Precision Seeding <bscott022@hughes. <mailto:bscott022%40hughes.net>
                  net>
                  To: ntb-OffTopic@ <mailto:ntb-OffTopic%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com