Re: [NTO] Mozilla Add-On?

    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2008
      loro wrote:
      > Look on the context menu.

      Thanks, I had not realized. But still it is not the same as a localy
      running add-on that permanently shows me a "zero errors" in the
      bottom right corner whenever I open one of my pages.

      Jeff Scism wrote:
      > The Firefox HTML Validator is a add-on, and is here:

      Exactly. Which is why I like it and was looking for something
      similar in Opera.

      My main quest is for a quick switching between two viewing modes in
      Firefox though:
      Tools -> Options -> Content -> Colours -> Allow On/Off
      OK
      Advanced -> Allow On/Off
      Mininimum Size None/13
      OK
      OK
      Those are many clicks for essentially one change and afterwards the
      same number to put it all back. There is a
      View -> Page Style
      with the options none and all, but no restrictions on and off.

      Axel
    • Julie
      Message 2 of 6 , May 7, 2008
        I would love to have a button on the toolbar to do that. Actually
        it's the only button I need, as I rarely use any of the others. I
        visit forums where the admins have the most poorly designed color
        schemes for reading and would love a quick on / off of the colors.

        Julie

        At 5/7/2008 12:30 PM, Axel Berger wrote:

        >My main quest is for a quick switching between two viewing modes in
        >Firefox though:
        >Tools -> Options -> Content -> Colours -> Allow On/Off
        > OK
        > Advanced -> Allow On/Off
        > Mininimum Size None/13
        > OK
        > OK
        >Those are many clicks for essentially one change and afterwards the
        >same number to put it all back. There is a
        >View -> Page Style
        >with the options none and all, but no restrictions on and off.
        >
        >Axel
      • Jeff Scism
        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2008
          FireFox being open source (Source Forge) has opportunities for
          developing add-ons or basic changes to make it the way you want it (or
          customizing). There are forums for suggesting changes.

          Jeff