Re: [NTO] Safari problem

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2008
      sisterscape wrote:
      > Have you tried "text-align: center ;" on the relevant element?

      No, I don't want it centered. But I've solved it with a script.
      Unscripted users with a tiny default font size have to suffer a
      little ugliness without any loss of functionality. I suppose I can
      live with that.

      Should anyone be interested:
      http://fdp-odenthal.de

      In Mozilla try changing font size up and down
      (<Ctrl><+>,<Ctrl><->,<Ctrl><0> for default) with and (for small
      fonts) without script.

      At the same time I have solved the fixed menu. (Scroll down a little
      and than make the window smaller until it wouldn't fit anymore.) It
      always worked for all font sizes but could not recognize zooming in
      Opera and IE7 so that zoomed content could get too big for the
      window and stuff ended up behind the menu. Now it can.

      But still thanks for your input.

      Danke
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29, 2008
        Axel Berger wrote:
        > In Mozilla try changing font size up and down

        Addendum: Don't forget to reload. Resizing the window triggers the
        script, but changing the font size and zooming don't.