Re: [NTO] Re: DOS batch question

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 25, 2008
      John Zeman wrote:
      > However I don't think Windows 98 is capable of it

      Unfortunately you seem to be right about that.

      Danke
      Axel
    • John Zeman
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 25, 2008
        Axel you might want to take a look at 4DOS. It's for older versions
        of Windows like 98, and you can't beat its now free price. 4DOS was
        the precursor to 4NT, which is what I use to write command line
        scripts. I think 4DOS can do what you want.

        If you're interested, here's a couple links. The first is the
        download page for the 4DOS program.

        http://www.jpsoft.com/download.htm

        http://www.4dos.info/v4dos.htm

        John

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 25, 2008
          John Zeman wrote:
          > Axel you might want to take a look at 4DOS.

          I have frequently done so and always meant to get it. Up to now the
          price always was just a bit above my "I don't need it right now" mark.
          (Don't remember exactly, but must have been a lot more than NoteTab.) It
          having become freeware is great news.
          Thanks Don

          Axel

          P.S: And of course it did solve the problem with ease.