Re: [NTO] NoteTab Lite - some problems

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2008
      M.M. wrote:
      > Hello,
      > In a new PC with Win xp pro, installed some programs and "NoteTab Lite".
      > Associated with txt files, as html editor, ini files, log, bat, and even
      > *.nfo files (which after all are text files). The problem is with the
      .nfo
      > files - I point at them, right-click and get the submenu to open with..
      > select "notetab" and it opens some recently opened txt file (not the
      > selected), again I point at the file, right-click and click the
      notepad and
      > it opens OK.
      >
      > Your answers will be much appreciated.
      > Thanks
      > Mordechai
      > m.mordechai@...

      mordechai,

      Can't tell from email if you've associated .nfo files with NoteTab, go
      to 'View > Options > Associations and add 'nfo' to the list of
      associated extensions.

      I did so, renamed a 'html' file with a 'nfo' extension and when
      double-clicked it opens in NoteTab.

      ºvº SL_076 created_2008.03.16_09.54.56

      Household Dust:
      • A Harmless Natural Occurrence Only Women Notice.
      € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com