NoteTab Lite - some problems

  • M.M.
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2008
      Hello,
      In a new PC with Win xp pro, installed some programs and "NoteTab Lite".
      Associated with txt files, as html editor, ini files, log, bat, and even
      *.nfo files (which after all are text files). The problem is with the .nfo
      files - I point at them, right-click and get the submenu to open with..
      select "notetab" and it opens some recently opened txt file (not the
      selected), again I point at the file, right-click and click the notepad and
      it opens OK.

      The second problem is Hebrew, I open an Hebrew text file and get some
      strange fonts, I do not knoe what they are, some Giberish.
      All Hebrew fonts are installed (together with MS Office in Hebrew), I select
      a Hebrew font in the toolbar but get this giberish.

      Funny, but in my two other PCs, same installations, all is well.
      Any idea how to fix it?

      Your answers will be much appreciated.
      Thanks
      Mordechai
      m.mordechai@...

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 16, 2008
        Hi
        As far as the info files are concerned they are associated with the info
        tool in
        "Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\System Information " so you
        will haft to re-associate it with notetab ,openwith and tick box to always
        use notetab with info files.
        THANKYOU DAVE M

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 16, 2008
          Hello
          Thanks.
          That's what I did in the first place and mentioned it as one of the
          problems.
          Mordechai

          On 3/16/08, Dave <dmc43959@...> wrote:

          > Hi
          > As far as the info files are concerned they are associated with the info
          > tool in
          > "Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\System Information " so you
          > will haft to re-associate it with notetab ,openwith and tick box to always
          >
          > use notetab with info files.
          > THANKYOU DAVE M

        • hsavage
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 16, 2008
            M.M. wrote:
            > Hello,
            > In a new PC with Win xp pro, installed some programs and "NoteTab Lite".
            > Associated with txt files, as html editor, ini files, log, bat, and even
            > *.nfo files (which after all are text files). The problem is with the
            .nfo
            > files - I point at them, right-click and get the submenu to open with..
            > select "notetab" and it opens some recently opened txt file (not the
            > selected), again I point at the file, right-click and click the
            notepad and
            > it opens OK.
            >
            > Your answers will be much appreciated.
            > Thanks
            > Mordechai
            > m.mordechai@...

            mordechai,

            Can't tell from email if you've associated .nfo files with NoteTab, go
            to 'View > Options > Associations and add 'nfo' to the list of
            associated extensions.

            I did so, renamed a 'html' file with a 'nfo' extension and when
            double-clicked it opens in NoteTab.

            ºvº SL_076 created_2008.03.16_09.54.56

            Household Dust:
            • A Harmless Natural Occurrence Only Women Notice.
            € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com