Re: [NTO] Some help please

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2008
      Hi
      always leave your firewall on.
      if you are administrator go to you cookies and delete all except index.
      then go to temporary Internet files and delete the lot ,control A then
      delete it may take a while.
      go to you temp folders and delete the contents as well.
      down load a adware remover and run that.
      does properties on your LAN connection show you that you are connected and
      firewalled.
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2008
        Hi
        make a second partition and store a copy of c:\ partition not the whole
        drive.
        when you get the machine correct suggest obtain copy of ghost or equiv.
        which is DOS based or
        go to http://www.runtime.org/dixml.htm and get DriveImage XML "free" does
        live copy of active partition .
        THANKYOU DAVE M