Re: [NTO] Why I hate Firewalls!

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2008
      Hi
      I bought Norton just the firewall comes with add remover goes a far degree
      of control manual or automatic updates no problem also check the page below
      out .
      http://kadaitcha.cx/firewalls.html
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2008
        ZoneAlarm is free for individuals and very customizeable as to what you allow or disallow...
        http://www.zonealarm.com/store/catalog/products/sku_list_za.jsp

        Also, Windows has a firewall you can download too. Poke around microsoft to find it.

        Mr Phillip

        >I bought Norton just the firewall comes with add remover goes a far degree
        >of control manual or automatic updates no problem also check the page below
        >out .
        >http://kadaitcha.cx/firewalls.html
        > THANKYOU DAVE M

        Mr. Phillip Sand Hansel II