Reply to Marco

  • phil
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2000
      If you marry four more wives, you will not live longer-Your first wife will
      kill you.

      I do not know how to "define" fonts for other type machines, but I will see
      what
      I can find out.

      I knew something was causing me grief at the end of the Question page. That
      missed </A> is probably the problem. I will fix it.

      From the vantage point of my years, let me teach you NOT to stay married to
      the same woman for 53 years, but stay married to TEN of them for 5.3 years
      each and then have them pay you Alimony. More fun, and you are richer.

      That is a good plan, but I don't think it will work.

      Phil E.