Re: [NTO] Remote "Clicker" for Presentations

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 20, 2007
      Hi
      I am guessing it would wireless around 2.4ghz, your machine if knew would
      probably have it.
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 20, 2007
        Amazon apparently reorganizes the results each time the page is
        displayed, when I clicked on the link just now, it's 19 & 21. :)

        --
        alice ttlg

        Vox Populli, webhosting for fans
        http://www.populli.org/
        Glenfinnan, webhosting for everything else
        http://www.glenfinnanhosting.com/