Re: [NTO] Remote "Clicker" for Presentations

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 20, 2007
      Hi Alice and Don,

      Thank you both for your replies. Apparently our speaker was using a "wireless
      presentation remote". Because of your help, I now know what to buy.

      Ray Shapp
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 20, 2007
        Hi
        I am guessing it would wireless around 2.4ghz, your machine if knew would
        probably have it.
        THANKYOU DAVE M

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 20, 2007
          Amazon apparently reorganizes the results each time the page is
          displayed, when I clicked on the link just now, it's 19 & 21. :)

          --
          alice ttlg

          Vox Populli, webhosting for fans
          http://www.populli.org/
          Glenfinnan, webhosting for everything else
          http://www.glenfinnanhosting.com/