Re: [NTO] Image editors - which one to buy?

  • Jan-Arild L�kstad
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 15, 2000
      Hello Jim,

      Tuesday, August 15, 2000, 2:36:13 AM, you wrote:

      > Were I you, I would download and Tryout PhotoiImpact 5 Trial Version
      > from:
      >
      > http://www.ulead.com/
      >
      > before I bought one of the above, not that there is anything wrong
      > with any of them.

      Oops! I forgot about the great line of products Ulead offers. I will
      download PhotoImpact this very evening. Thanks a lot Jim for reminding
      me.

      > I think though you will find that PhotoiImpact 5 is head and
      > shoulders above the others. There is no comparison.

      In what way does it differ from the others? Do you care to elaborate
      this a little for a novice like me?

      --
      Best regards,
      Jan-Arild
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 15, 2000

        Alle 00.46 Tuesday 15/08/2000 +0200, Jan-Arild Løkstad ha mandato a Marco
        questo messaggio:

        >...but I just can't make up my mind about which one of them to buy.

        Buy?
        Go to http://www.gimp.org for the main site of GIMP.
        At http://www.gimp.org/win32/downloads.html there must be the new FREE
        Windows version of GIMP.
        It's like the Paint Shop Pro of Linux, with more features than PSP, and a
        nice mailing list support (just like NoteTab...)

        Bye!

        Marco Bernardini