Re: [personal] Re: [NTO] spam

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2007
      Sorry, I will move over to Yahoo which does an excellent job of filtering
      spam but too much adverts to suit me.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2007
        You can manage page content with the "Stylish" Firefox add-on. I never
        see an ad and have lopped off most headers and footers etc. All I see
        is the bare-bones content I want.

        http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html