Re: [unclassified] Re: [NTO] spam

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2007
      With Popfile, I get every email sent to me. I may find it in my spam basket, but it stays there until I say it is spam or move it to the friends bucket. No emails should bounce. And beside my other two computers will pick it up as they do not as yet have Popfile, but when I get used to it and can manage it as well as I used to (when you get to be 80 you get used to saying "I used to could" ;-D) could. And all are on a secure wireless network (well as secure as a wireless network can be) and the e's come in to all of them.