Jody's Work

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
      Question about Jody's work. It is very helpful to many of us on a
      regular basis. He maintained several pages/sites.

      For example this one:
      http://www.notetab.net/html/snatchclp.htm

      Are these at risk of disappearing given his death? What if anything do
      we need to do to preserve the content of his sites?

      p.s. this may come through twice on one group as it was rejected by one
      or maybe both, couldn't tell for sure
    • Larry Hamilton
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
        Don,

        I found that Eric has this on his site. That Notetab.net address now
        re-directs to Notetab.com.

        However, Jody's pages at
        http://www.notetab.net/html/index.htm
        <http://www.notetab.net/html/index.htm>
        http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm
        <http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm>
        http://www.notetab.net/html/snatchclp.htm
        <http://www.notetab.net/html/snatchclp.htm>
        are still accessible.

        I also made a copy of Jody's site back in the Spring, using wget, that
        I'd be willing to put up on my site.

        Larry Hamilton