Re: [NTO] [ntb-Off] Offer from Microsoft Office Live Basics - domain name,500 MB storage (free) US addresses w/Credit Card only

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24 3:07 PM
      buralex@... wrote:
      > Or know of a comparable zero-cost option available to Canadians?
      > replies to list :-)

      What about your access provider? Here in Germany email-addresses and 500
      MB webspace are often part of the package.

      Axel
    • buralex@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26 5:13 AM
        Axel Berger <Axel-Berger@...> said on Aug 24, 2007 18:07 -0400
        (in part):
        > buralex@gmail. com <mailto:buralex%40gmail.com> wrote:
        > > Or know of a comparable zero-cost option available to Canadians?
        > > replies to list :-)
        >
        > What about your access provider? Here in Germany email-addresses and 500
        > MB webspace are often part of the package.
        >
        > Axel
        Hi Axel - my ISP provider gives me 5 email addresses (that's plenty - I
        use gmail as my primary) but only a 10 MB "space" and no domain names.

        Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail