Upgrade from NoteTab Pro 4.95

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2007
      On the NoteTab website I read that I can up grade to 5.x for half price, I have NoteTab Pro 4 .95) but each time I try to order there is no place to order an upgrade. How do I order for the upgrade price of $15.00?
      Ed

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2007
        Edward wrote:
        >On the NoteTab website I read that I can up grade to 5.x for half price, I
        >have NoteTab Pro 4 .95) but each time I try to order there is no place to
        >order an upgrade. How do I order for the upgrade price of $15.00?

        I think you have to do it from within Notetab.
        "This discount is available to registered users of NoteTab Pro and NoteTab
        Std through the "News and Updates" dialog box, which is available from the
        "Help/Check for Updates" menu command in version 4.95."
        http://notetab.com/upgrade.php