Re: [NTO] Credit Cards

  • Marco Bernardini
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30 11:34 PM

      Alle 15.33 Sunday 30/07/2000 -0700, phil ha mandato a Marco questo messaggio:

      >I need to have the ability to take credit cards on my web site.

      For our extravirgin oil site the cheapest we find (here in Italy) is
      http://www.sep.net
      75$/year + 6% on movements.

      Bye!

      Marco Bernardini
    • ~* e Group-er *~
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2000
        Hi Phil,
        I came across this site today. Don't know if you're still looking,
        but....

        http://www.merchantworkz.com/home.asp

        ~Raenie~

        --- In ntb-OffTopic@egroups.com, "phil" <phil@c...> wrote:
        > I need to have the ability to take credit cards on my web site.
        <snip>
        > Does anyone in this group know where I can get this service without
        a bunch of charges?
        <snip>