Popup Descriptions in otl Heading don't stay on long enough

  • untumble
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2007
      When I hold my mouse over the heading in an otl file, if it is longer
      than can be shown in the available space a yellow popup appears to
      show what it says. But that popup only stays on screen for a few
      seconds and I am a slow reader. Is there any way I can get it to stay
      visible for a little longer?