RE: [NTO] Language toolbar in the Taskbar

  • Chris Dart
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 11:57 PM
      Hi,

      Certain security systems have something that protects the registry - called something like 'System Guard' . If it sees that what it considers an illegal change has been done to the registry it will use the backup registry on reboot. I had this problem with installing a second user but trying to set my profile to start by default using Tweak UI.

      I disconnected from the internet, stopped 'System Guard' and made the changes. I then restarted 'System Guard' and only then reconnected to the internet.

      Regards

      Chris Dart
      Mobile: +31 652 460 610