Language toolbar in the Taskbar

  • M.M.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2007
      Hello,
      In a new installed "windows xp pro" installed also Hebrew fonts as second
      language and made all settings to have the language toolbar, however each
      time I reboot, this toolbar is missing and I have to reset it back from the
      control panel, like this:
      Open the "Regional & Languages Options" --> Languages --> Detailed -->
      then uncheck the box "turn off advanced text services", check the box
      "extend support.....", apply and OK all the way out, the language toolbar is
      in place, untill the next reboot.
      How can I solve this problem, it is small but very annoying.
      Checked for viruses or any malware - nothing, all clean!
      Thanks in advance
      Regards
      Mordechai
      m.mordechai@...