Re: [NTO] Re: [NTB] Jody passed away last night...

  • bscott022@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi All: I first met Jody in 1997. He was a kind and thoughtful man. As a christian the following verse comes to mind Precious in the sight of the Lord is the passing of his saints. We have a blessed hope : absent from the body present with the Lord. I also believe that Jody is with the Lord. Bill

      Eric tell me more about contributing something to Jody's family. Who will be handling the proceeds. Did Jody have Death benefits. Are there still children at home ? I know that Jody had a church group are they helping the family. I know Jody was in the Service will his family be o.k. but a little help immediately ?? Hope this is not to personal but I would like to help if there is a need. Bill