Re: [NTO] Jody passed away last night...

  • K B
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 28, 2007
      Eric,

      I purchased NoteTab Pro very early in my Internet experience, and as I paid
      by check Jody was involved from the very beginning. Through my involvment on
      the lists and also personal correspondance I felt I came to know Jody well.

      Those of us who knew Jody will remember his dedication and spirit. I have
      faith that there will be a time when all things are made perfect.

      My condolences go out to to you, the family, and all who grieve.

      Karen

      On 2/28/07, Eric Fookes <egroups@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I am sad to announce that Jody passed away last night at around 2 am
      > (Florida time). Jody was a very good friend and he will be greatly
      > missed. I am happy though that he's no longer suffering and I believe he
      > is now with the Lord.

    • oto
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2007
        Jody is always here, a true teacher, dedicated.
        Integrity never disappears.

        Guy
      • Eric Fookes
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 1, 2007
          Hi everyone,

          Thanks for all the kind messages concerning Jody. His wife, Doreen, just
          sent the following details about the funeral:

          **********************
          Jody's funeral will be held next Wednesday, March 7 at 12 noon at Lewis
          Funeral Home in Milton on Hwy. 90. The burial will be at Barrancas
          Cemetery in Pensacola at 2 pm. On Tuesday, March 6, the funeral home
          will be open for visitors from 6-8 pm.
          **********************

          Sadly, I will not be able to attend the event due to visa issues.
          Perhaps one of you lives nearby and would like to attend the funeral?

          Eric Fookes
          http://www.fookes.com/
        • Eric Fookes
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 2, 2007
            Hi everyone,

            Here is the home address of Jody's wife if you want to send a card or
            something else:

            Mrs. Doreen Adair
            10535 Pinewood Lane
            Milton, FL 32583
            USA

            Eric Fookes
            http://www.fookes.com/
          • Eric Fookes
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 6, 2007
              Hi everyone,

              Here is the email address of Jody's wife if you want to write her a
              message: Doreen Adair <w8n4him@...>

              Spelling it out the address is w8n4him at earthlink dot net.

              And here is a copy of Jody's obituary:
              http://www.fookes.com/Jody_obituary.php

              Eric Fookes
              http://www.fookes.com/