Re: [NTO] Interix (Windows Services for Unix)

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2007
      Hi
      Networking wise share a folder on both use an IP 10.10.10.0 and 10.10.10.1
      you should see the other.
      The other thing if you don't select simple file sharing in XP pro it will
      bring up a linux looking page where you can permissions for the file ? your
      problem could be something similar.
      THANKYOU DAVE M