Re: [NTO] Jody Adair

  • Carl Swann
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2007
      --- "bscott022@..." <bscott022@...>
      wrote:

      > What Happened To Him ?
      >
      > I have known Jody Adair for about 6 years through
      > this discussion group.

      Like many of this group, I have also known and loved
      Jody for several years (1998). His enthusiasm for
      life, his faith, and his devotion to Eric and his many
      software programs, are hallmarks of Jody.

      I join all Notetabbers in lifting prayers for Jody's
      speedy recovery.

      Carl Swann

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time