Re: [NTO] Jody Adair

  • MotoMania
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2007
      I'd like to add my best wishes to Jody for a speedy and full recovery.

      Jody and his loved ones are in my prayers.

      Mick

      MotoMania aka Mick
      motomania@...
      Remove SPAM to email me :)

      safely in a pretty and well preserved body -- but rather to skid in
      broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming
      -- WOW, WHAT A RIDE!!" - Author : Unknown