Re: [NTO] Jody Adair

  • bscott022@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2007
      What Happened To Him ?

      I have known Jody Adair for about 6 years through this discussion group. He has a nice family and he is a Christian ... Which means he is in good hands ... all things work together for good for those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. I hope for his wife and childrens sake he is o.k. My prayers will be for him and His Family.

      A Christian Brother

      Bill Scott

    • Carl Swann
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2007
        --- "bscott022@..." <bscott022@...>
        wrote:

        > What Happened To Him ?
        >
        > I have known Jody Adair for about 6 years through
        > this discussion group.

        Like many of this group, I have also known and loved
        Jody for several years (1998). His enthusiasm for
        life, his faith, and his devotion to Eric and his many
        software programs, are hallmarks of Jody.

        I join all Notetabbers in lifting prayers for Jody's
        speedy recovery.

        Carl Swann

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time